SCISSOR LIFT TRAINING PROGRAM
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE:
This full-day Scissor Lift Training course is designed for any worker performing duties as a scissor lift operator. Regardless of any previous experience, the law requires that an operator receives theoretical and hands-on training on safe front-end loader operation. In addition, their knowledge and ability to operate a scissor lift safely must be evaluated.
The objective of this program is to help make the participant a safer operator and reduce the risk of injury by providing them with the necessary knowledge and skills as required by the regulations.
Scissor lift training course in British Columbia, Canada
Students must meet the following objectives to earn certification in this course:
- Achieve a minimum of 70% on the closed book exam.
- Perform a work area assessment.
- Conduct a pre-use inspection of the scissor lift.
- Score a passing grade of 80% on the practical examination.
This course certification is for Mobile Elevating Work Platforms Type 3, Group A – Scissor Lifts. It meets the requirements of ANSI/SAIA A92.22, A92.24 as well as CAN/CSA B354.7 and B354.8.
Certification for this program is valid for a 3 year period and an annual review is recommended.
- Please add your course date selection into the Notes area at Checkout.