PURPOSE OF THE COURSE:
This 8.5 hour Fall protection training course is designed for any worker performing duties where a fall hazard exists. Telecom specialists, tradespeople, construction workers, theatre rigging technicians, and bridge maintenance staff are just a few of the professions that will benefit from participation in this course.
Fall Protection Training in British Columbia
Students must meet the following objectives to earn certification in this course:
- Perform an end-user inspection of fall protection equipment.
- Complete a full-body harness fitting.
- Complete a proper harness partner check.
- Conduct a fall hazard assessment.
- Achieve a minimum of 75% on a closed book examination.